We use Hyaluronic Acid (HA) dermal fillers to restore lip volume, border definition and to lift the corners of the mouth to give a happy and relaxed look. (HA) fillers moisturize the lips from within the tissue to restore a very natural colour to the lips.
What should I expect?
- An initial consultation with an in-house Doctor to determine what you would like and what to expect from a lip filler treatment. We can replace what Mother Nature has worn away OR add a little extra volume for those looking for a more ‘sizeable impact’. Sometimes the upper lip is much smaller than the bottom lip and fillers can be used to correct lip asymmetry.
- The procedure takes approximately 15 minutes. Lip fillers contain Lidocaine, a local anaesthetic to ensure a comfortable treatment. The Doctor can also provide additional anaesthetic should this be required before the treatment and this is free of charge.
- The results are immediate – soft, fuller looking lips that give you a more youthful appearance whilst retaining your unique lip shape. You can resume your daily life activities immediately.
- You may have localised swelling and possible bruising. Both will resolve within a few days.Additional advice will be given on day of treatment.
- Safety…we only use established and suitable (HA) lip fillers with a proven track record for safety, longevity and biodegradability.Lip fillers are non-permanent so your appearance is up to you… just have a little filler and add more at a later date! Fillers last approximately 6 – 8 months and then need topping up to retain the desired appearance. Branded Fillers used include Restylane ®,Juvéderm® and Boletero ®
- Perioral lines (PESKY smokers’ lines, droopy corners of the mouth and marionettes) respond well to fillers and help support a lip treatment. The treatment can be done alone or at the same time as a lip filler.
Please be aware that results may vary depending on a client’s age, lifestyle, metabolism and amount of product used.
PRICE: from £310 per 1 ml of filler + free dental block.